Product selection boxes and Add To Cart button are below Product Description.
Note: Total Price may vary depending on your selections.
The Kingpin Prestige Number Plate Covers are high quality, robust, one piece mouldings of UV stabilized acrylic. The clear lens won't yellow with age and the black surround retains its gloss for many years. They have a neoprene seal* around the inside edge of the cover which fits neatly against the raised rim of a number plate, especially so when it is fully supported by a LAKIN bracket.
KINGPIN covers are legal in all states and territories in Australia. Click here to view approval documents.
* The Euro size covers (520mm x 112mm) are NOT available as a one-piece moulding with the neoprene seal. In all other respects they look the same as our other covers and have an abs moulded frame with an acrylic lens.
Note: I modify these covers prior to sale, by bonding the lens to the frame and installing a closed-cell foam seal.
Covers are available for the following number plate sizes:
- KPN002 - Standard plate - 372mm x 134mm
- KPN006 - Slimline 6 character - 372mm x 100mm
- KP025 - Slimline 5 character - 315mm x 100mm
- KP023 - Slimline 3/4 character - 250mm x 100mm
- KPN011F - NSW/SA - Front - 372mm x 84mm
- KPN011B - NSW/SA - Rear - 372mm x 107mm
- Euro - Full Size Euro Plate - 520mm x112mm*
- Covers are sold as single units. Please be sure to order the correct size for each of your front or rear plates.
- Prices vary slightly between the different sizes. Details are shown when you make your selection from the drop-down box.
- Reviews (29)