How to pay for your online purchases using our secure system:
Whether you choose to pay for your purchases online with a credit card, use your own PayPal account, by direct bank transfer, or by mail with a cheque or money order, your details will remain confidential within LAKIN's 256 bit SSL secured system.
A brief description of each method of payment is listed below. If you have any further questions about our payment options, please contact me (Philip) by using the form here.
- Pay with a Credit/Debit Card:
I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards. Card authorization is handled by SquareUp . This protects you by ensuring your financial information isn't stored in LAKIN's system.
To use this method to pay for your order,
- select “Credit Card via SQUARE PAYMENTS” during the checkout process. Enter your card details, in the spaces provided, and continue to the next screen to review your order.
- When you click the “Continue” button, your details are encrypted and passed to SquareUp, to be authorized. You remain within LAKIN's secure system throughout the process.
- Pay with PayPal:
To use an existing PayPal account to pay for your order,
- select the "PayPal" option during the checkout process. You will be transferred to the secure PayPal site, where you can log into your account.
- Once you have authorized your payment, you will be returned to the LAKIN site where you can choose your delivery preference and finalize your order.
- Pay with a Cheque or Money Order:
I accept personal or bank cheques subject to clearance delays.
To pay for your order with a cheque or money order,
- select the "Post your Payment" option during checkout. When you click to submit your order, the payment instructions will appear on the following screen. They will also be e-mailed to you, along with my mailing address.
- Make your cheque or money order payable to "LAKIN Machinery", and post it to the address below:
LAKIN Custom Plate Brackets
PO Box 320
Ulverstone TAS 7315
- Note: Please be sure to include your Invoice Number with your cheque or money order, so I can match your payment to your order. You may wish to e-mail me when you have made your payment to confirm the details. Use the form here .
To pay for your order directly from your bank account,
- select the "Direct bank deposit" option during the checkout process. When you confirm your order, an e-mail will be sent to you with my bank account details.
- If you prefer to use "PayID", my number is "0419 322 071".